The Best Possible Care
For patients diagnosed with a serious illness, ensuring they receive appropriate care is a top priority. At the Hong Kong Adventist Hospital Oncology Center, our professional medical team strives to offer every patient comprehensive treatment. From diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation, we work closely with patients to take care of all their physical, psychological and emotional needs. To achieve this, we have:
- A team of medical professionals with an extensive range of expertise.
- State-of-the-art medical equipment and technology.
- Customized solutions for individual patients.
- An “Adaptive Treatment Planning” programme to ensure radiotherapy plans are tailor-made to the needs of the patient.
Each patient at our Center is assigned a Case Coordinator, who will take care of all administrative work during the treatment period. He / she will:
- handle all paperwork in order to save patients the trouble of obtaining medical reports and signing documents.
- schedule appointments such as medical consultations, check-ups and therapy sessions, in addition to reminding patients of important details to note.
- bridge communication between patients and the medical team, as well as answer any queries a patient may have.
Prepare for Your First Visit
To lead up an individualized treatment plan, you need to schedule your first appointment with our specialist. At the time of your first visit, you are suggested to bring along the following materials (if applicable).
- Your most recent health insurance cards
- History and medical reports
- X-ray films and reports, including CT Scans
- Tumour marker reports
- MRI and ultrasound films and reports
- Operative reports
- Complete chemotherapy reports
- Radiation therapy reports
- Nuclear medicine scans